How to reduce chances of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) when smoking with friends.
After Donald Trump declared a National Emergency, the world just went into a frenzy. We can’t take our eyes off the news. After reading CDC tips on how to prevent the virus, I curated a list of steps you can take to help reduce the chances of the Corona-virus while enjoying weed with friends.
1. Avoid smoking with people you don’t know.
2. If your sick smoke alone.
3. Only sesh with a small group of 2-4 people.
4. Make sure everyone wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and sanitize.
5. If you're rolling a blunt or joint do not use your mouth try to use an alternative.
6. Use a grinder to break down the weed.
7. Avoid sharing your bong or piece.
8. Keep a small bottle of mouthwash to use before and after hitting the blunt.
9. If you have to cough during rotation, cough into your elbow.
10. Avoid touching your face as well.
Thank you for reading. Keep in mind I'm not a medical expert. If you have any question or concerns about the Corona Virus (COVID-19) please consult with a medical expert. If you have any tips please comment below and feel free to share this blog!!